Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The badlands

Hi guys!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and spent some quality time with friends or loved ones! I for one sure did that! :) We spent Christmas in our hometown, with our families and now we are getting ready to go to Bansko for our holiday snowboarding trip. We're going to be in Bulgaria for New Years Eve, which has become quite a tradition. I'm gonna keep this short and simple, as I have lots of bags to pack. I worked for these past couple of days and hadn't had time to properly plan my trip and organize all my shit  stuff. We're leaving early tomorrow morning and I really want to get a good night sleep, get some rest! Last night was pretty shaky (hello, earthquake) and that pretty much ruined my sleep.

I'm leaving you with these pictures we took the second day of Christmas. This is my go-to casual outfit for winter. Some cute layers, jeans, boots and a hat and I'm all set! I'm in looove with my new boots. Every year, I allow myself to splurge on a certain item, and this time I chose to buy some new boots (my old ones were getting kind of gross, but I still love them). I've been telling you I'm obsessed with red lately, and, I don't know... it's funny how a pair of winter boots can make me sooo happy :).

This being said, I wish you all a wonderful end to this year and a fresh, fun and happy start of 2017!

The biggest hugs!

Mamalina

Outfit details:
Jeans: Massimo Dutti
Skirt&shirt: Us Polo Assn
Vest: Mango
Hat: Accesorize
Sunnies: See Concept


















1 comment:

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!