Monday, April 4, 2016

Walking on sunshine

Hi guys,

Lately, one of my favorite things to do has been to walk. Yep, as simple as that! I come from a very small town, during my childhood and my teenage years I've never used public transportation. I used to walk to high school, to the market, to the parks to meet my friends, to the forest, basically everywhere. When I moved to Bucharest, I started taking the tram or the subway for distances that weren't nearly as big as the ones I was used to in my hometown. I gave up to laziness...

Last year I went through a rough patch, and there were times when I could't stand being in crowds, I was feeling suffocated. I use the tram to get to and from work, and at a point I started to avoid crowded stations by getting off early and walking the rest of the distance. It felt amazing! I discovered I could easily and a lot more pleasantly get home by walking through a park and then by a lake, instead of being packed in a tram with a bunch of tired, sad faces. Instead, I was feeling the air, watching children play, happy people walking their dogs...

Then the winter came, the weather got cold and it was difficult for me to maintain the same routine. So I was back in the tram with the other sad faces :).

So you can imagine how happy I've been during the last days, now that Spring finally came and I'm able to go back to my therapeutic walks :).

With this in mind, I wish you a sunny week ahead!

Many hugs!

Love,

Mamalina

Skirt: Zara
Jumper: Mango
Flats: Humanic
Clutch: Accesorize







4 comments:

  1. Balerinii sunt superbi <3 si mie imi place foarte mult sa merg pe jos, e una dintre cele mai relaxante activitati.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the soft neutrals of this outfit. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si mie imi place sa merg pe jos, mai ales cand e frumos afara. Cat despre mijloacele de transport in comun, ei bine, am noroc ca nu am foarte mult de mers cu ele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. La fel eram si noi cand ststeam in slatina, mergeam peste tot pe jos, dar de cand ne-am mutat in Bucuresti s-a schimbat treaba :D
    Acum cand e cald mai merg 2-3 statii pe jos, dar tot trebuie sa ma chinui prin tramvaie si autobuze :))
    E superba tinuta, imi plac la nebunie balerinii <3
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!