Monday, January 26, 2015

Wearing someone else's clothes

Hi guys,

Nope, it is not an illusion! I am actually wearing jeans :). This doesn't happen very often, but lately, with this rainy weather, jeans have become part of my daily uniform! The idea of this composition started with the shirt! I've had my eyes on this shirt for a while... in Alex's dressing! Yup, this is his shirt! I simply adore the print and fabric, I never seem to find such quality in women shirts (bummer)... The colors were beautiful also, and a perfect fir for my coat and hat. Talking about the coat: this is an old Zara coat, it had this military style that you can still notice if you look at the pockets and shoulders. And since I didn't quite enjoy that excessive military appearance, I decided to give it a little makeover. I replaced the buttons (it actually had 2 sets of big, gold buttons on each side, and I decided to stick with (and replace) only one of those sets. I'm happy with the result, as now I can go back to wear it more often. It was a pity, I really loved its color and shape, I had to do something to bring it back into my wardrobe. The bag was my Christmas present from Alex (the guy's got taste, what can I say) and the boots are a consequence of my last sales shopping spree :).

Enough about my little projects and guilty pleasures... I wish you guys a beautiful week ahead and sunny days. I've kinda had enough of this gloomy weather! It makes me want to hit the mall to cure my depression, and this is not acceptable because I'm actually trying to adopt this "no buy" challenge, to put money aside for my summer holiday... So please, let there be sun :)!

Many hugs!

Mamalina

Shirt: Alex's, Massimo Dutti
Jeans & Bag: Massimo Dutti
Boots: Mango
Coat: Zara
Hat: Accesorize











10 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3

    I love you in skirts and dresses and colourful prints, but let me tell you look AMAZING in this outfit! It's chic, polished, comfy, everything you need to beat this rainy weather in style ^_^

    It may be that it is more of my cup of tea but I honestly love every single one of these items, great job with the coat by the way :)

    Hugs & kisses and a beautiful week to you as well! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! You're such an inspiration! Seeing you wearing similar outfits gave me the courage to try this combination! And I loved it! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. God, you're pretty!
    I absolutely love the shirt's colors and how you styled the entire outfit! The hat is the cherry on top, I love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exact asta spuneam si eu in postarea de astazi, vreau soare, nu mai suport vremea asta, ori am trait pana acum pe alta lume ori pur si simplu n-am realizat asta pana acum, dar sunt groaznice lunile astea fara el :/ Foarte tare ideea de a imprumuta camasa sotului tau si eu am imprumutat camasile prietenului meu prin prin toamna, nu stiu de ce nu m-am gandit mai devreme sa fac asta :D Mie-mi place tot ce are accent army, e tare frumos paltonul, imi place foarte mult tinuta :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look! Love the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, all of the pieces look great together! Love the hat, such a pretty color!
    You're such a stylish girl :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cool looks I like your style best!
    Do you want online shopping at:
    Unomatch Shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!