Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall Fashion

Autumn is my favorite season for many reasons! The changing colors in nature, the chilly evenings spent at home, eating comfort food and watching new episodes of my favorite TV shows, and last but not the least, the autumn wardrobe! Cozy knit wear, ankle boots, hats...what's not to love? Not to mention the all mighty layering, which allows me to be creative and playful and put together dozens of outfit combinations...

For the moment, I'm still transitioning from summer to autumn, but the change in fabrics and colors in my wardrobe is quite noticeable. And my love for fall fashion will become more and more obvious!

Have a wonderful evening!

Love,

Mamalina

Skirt: Zara
Blouse: Promod
Shoes: Zara
Hat: Pimkie
Necklace: Zara








3 comments:

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!