Monday, September 23, 2013

Cheers to the freakin' weekend

Boy, did this weekend go by really fast, or what...?

Yesterday evening I almost had a panic attack at the thought that a new week was about to begin...I really need a break form work, from Bucharest... My boyfriend and I were planning to take our folks on a little trip next weekend, which was also meant to calm my nerves :)), but our plans might be brutally put to rest...We wanted to go to this nice, quiet place on the shore of Vidraru Lake, but since Transfagarasan was all over the news this past weekend (Cars stuck in snow, in Septermeber! Really, winter?!?) we might need to change our plans and maybe go to Brasov or Sinaia...

It doesn't really matter where we go, as long as I leave for the weekend. When car horns wake me up at 6 am,  not even  letting my poor alarm clock do its pathetic job, it's an obvious sign that I need to escape from this noisy town!

Wish me luck!

Love,

Mamalina

Shirt: Koton
Necklace: Promod
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Mango
Earings: gifted































4 comments:

  1. imi place sa te citesc pentru ca ai ceva de spus, creezi povesti frumoase si dincolo de blogul de fashion ne permiti sa te cuoastem atat cat trebuie pentru a nu te invada, te expui frumos :)
    dar imi place sa te citesc si pentru ca ai niste poze extrem de reusite, fara sa ma arunc in complimente gratuite as spune ca sunt printre cele mai frumoase din ce am vazut pe blogurile de moda de la noi. ce fel de obiectiv folosesti? ca o pasionata si un invatacel in ale fotografiei, mi-ar placea sa stiu acest detaliu tehnic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc pentru aprecieri, Flori! Folosim o camera Canon 550D, cu obiectiv 85mm, F 1.8 sau 17-55mm, F2.8.

      Delete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!