Monday, February 18, 2013

Feeling 27, acting 17...!

Hello guys!

Hope you all had a nice Monday and a great start to your week.

My birthday is coming soon, and I must confess I have mixed feeling about it...I cannot believe I'm turning 27 (?!). I'm a very childish person, I'm not sure how I should feel as a 27 year old :). I always thought I would be married by my late twenties, and have kids, but time goes by sooo fast and here I am, almost 27, the same old me, an immature girl trapped in a woman's body. I'm definitely not ready for adulthood.

 I still don't know how I'm gonna celebrate my birthday this year. Part of me wishes I would throw this monumental party, while the other part just wants to act like a kid for one more day, to be spoiled by my parents, to feel safe and protected.

We'll see which part wins...

Kisses,

Mamalina




Sweater: Mango
Shirt: Zara
Necklace: Mango
Shoes: Mango
Jeans: G-Star









9 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!I always loved how jeans look with high heels and I like that you put a touch of colour to the outfit with the shirt!
    Kisses Deea,
    http://thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, hope you end up having a fabulous birthday.

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pantofii sunt superbi, iar intreaga tinuta mi se pare impecabila! kisses
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps: eu as opta pt partea cu petrecerea memorabila:!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes, this look is amazing!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layers, love the orange underneath the gray! Also adorable necklace!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so cute and comfy. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, you look fab!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cum de nu ti-am gasit blogul inainte?! Imi place foarte mult - si ce stil abordezi dar si calitatea pozelor :)
    Following you now, for sure <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!