Sunday, November 25, 2012

Venice, my love

Hello guys!

It's been a while since my last post, but I don't plan on taking that long breaks from blogging ever again. It's been hectic at work, the days are getting shorter, the cold season is setting in...I could find million reasons for not keeping my blog updated.

But I'm back! Since my last post, I visited Venice and I'll share some wonderful photos from my mini holiday. We were lucky enough to be welcomed by good weather. Just recently I watched some news form Italy and it seems that Venice is completely flooded.

About Venice, there is a lot to say, and I hope I'll find the time to talk about it in a future post. I fell in love with this romantic city, its wonderful views and its incredible history. Italy surprises me every single time, this country is full of breathtaking places.

I'll come back with more photos from Venice and maybe some tips on must see places for those of you who plan to visit Venice sometimes in the near future.

I was wearing Mango ripped jeans, Mango jumper, Pull&Bear scarf and Mango Vest. What can I say, I'm a big Mango fan.

Kisses,

Mamalina


















4 comments:

  1. nice photos I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Venice!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is amazing! 10x for visiting my blog!

      Delete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!