Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Won't you take me to...Corfu Town!

I must confess that as much as I enjoy sitting all day long at the beach, relaxing, I sometimes feel the need to just walk along an amazing city's streets and do a bit of sightseeing.

Luckily, on Corfu Island I got to visit one of the most interesting cities in Greece, referred to as Corfu Town- a place with a heavy Venetian influence (coming from the time Venetians controlled the island).

Besides taverns, cafes and shops of all types, you have this amazing old city just lying there, between the two fortresses, just waiting for you to discover its many beauties on foot.

This was exactly how we spent one afternoon in Corfu.

For this special, hot day, walking in the sun I chose to wear my favorite jeans shorts, a strap top with studs and flat sandals- fun, yet comfortable. You can also spot my new printed denim shirt, that I brought with me in case it got chilly in the evening :).

 Love,

Mamalina





Shorts: H&M
Top&Sandals: Pull&Bear
Watch: DKNY
Bag: Promod
Denim Shirt- Pull&Bear
Headband: H&M




1 comment:

  1. I went to Corfu too and I fell in love with that island! I feel it has something for everyone.if you want a romantic walk in a historical place or a relaxing day at the beach you can have both. Very nice outfit, simple yet chic!
    Kisses Deea,
    http://thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!