Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sand on my feet

Hello! 

We got back from wonderful Greece last night and still haven't got used to the idea :) Everything was exactly how I imagined: emerald waters, perfect blue sky, stunning cliffs beaten by waves, beautiful forests, hundreds of olive trees, virgin beaches... We stayed in Paleokastrita, a small  village on Corfu island with spectacular surroundings  and truly breathtaking views. Every day, we drove along the coastline to some of Corfu's most beautiful beaches. One of the first beaches we visited was the cosmopolitan Glyfada, a lovely golden sand beach, where these pictures were taken. 

My big fat greek trip is over, but I'm glad I have the opportunity to relive my adventure over the next blog posts.   

Beside the classic vacation look book posts,  I'll try to share my personal interpretation of beachwear, and I cannot talk about beachwear without mentioning my choice of swimsuits. Shopping for a swimsuit can prove to be an unpleasant experience, especially if you don't know what shape best fits your body type. After trying different shapes over the years, I finally settled on two-piece swimsuits with bandeau bra, which I believe it's a good choice for my body type.

Here, I was wearing a Calzedonia swimsuit, with a floral print and a beautiful beaded embellished bandeau bra. I combined it with an orange shirt (a very good color for tanned skin), jeans shorts and a pretty hat, for a perfect beach outfit. 

I hope you like it. I'll come back with more :)

Love,

Mamalina
Swimsuit: Calzedonia


Hat: Accesorize

Shirt: Zara
Shorts: Pull&Bear
Hat: Accesorize
Sunglasses: Ray Ban





2 comments:

  1. foarte frumoase costumul de baie si camasa!chiar te avantajeaza forma asta de sutien.http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!