Monday, August 20, 2012

Graffiti

Hello,

On Sunday afternoon, we went to eat at Rock&Pasta, which has lately become our favorite nearby place to eat. The overall experience here is very nice: the food is really good (especially the pasta) and they play very good music (but I guess it was obvious, giving the name of the place...).

Putting together an outfit is a very simple task when I know I'm gonna eat! I like to play on the safe side so I choose clothes that are comfortable. These Zara ripped jeans fit exactly into this category. I bought them on sale, which was great, considering I don't usually buy white clothing items, especially pants. I chose to pair them with a Zara top with glasses print and studded neckline. It seemed like a fun, casual combination.

Note to myself: Remember to always take pictures before I eat...:)! Having to pose on a full stomach- not my ideea of fun :)!

Love,

Mamalina









Jeans & Top: Zara
Bag& Sandals: Musette
Watch: DKNY

4 comments:

  1. Cute look! Loving your top! The print is adorbs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was just checking out your blog! I love it!

    Kisses!

    Mamalina

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute shirt! love your blog, hope we can follow each other

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blouse!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your sweet comments! They mean the world! Hugs!